GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN
APPLIED POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY
GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN APPLIED POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY
Positive Psychology is a science of positive aspects of human life, happiness, well-being and flourishing. The aim of positive psychology is to form a medium in psychology from a preoccupation with repairing the worst things in life to building the best qualities in life. It is scientifically proven that happier people with positive emotions and traits are more productive as they think faster, are more creative, healthier, more successful and more socially engaged.
As a graduate in positive psychology, you can implement its applications in various areas of human functioning such as increasing personal level of happiness, fostering positive relationships, identifying signature strengths and using them for career and life progression. As a positive psychology practitioner, you will be able to coach others on the disciplines of positive psychology as well as promoting specialized training in areas spanning career, life, mental wellness, parenting, executive & leadership coaching.
- Applications of Psychology
- Introduction to Positive Psychology
- Introduction to Counselling, Psychotherapy and Coaching
- Mindfulness Psychology
- Resilience Training
- A recognised Bachelor Degree holder, or
- Diploma holder from Polytechnic with minimum 5 years working experience can be considered on a case-by-case basis
- SGD 9,523 w/GST
- Assignments, presentations, discussions
Speak to us and find out! +65 6884 5161 / 6884 5162 / 6884 5177 firstname.lastname@example.org