DIPLOMA IN APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY
This course lays the foundation for the theoretical and applied knowledge that gives learners an insight into the dynamics of the human mind and behaviour. The course covers foundational modules for learners to accquire a wide reaching background of psychology that can be applied for use in daily work and play.
The course will be taught in a learning culture where learners, psychologists and practitioners can share and learn from each other. With this commitment and efficient educational space, our learners can be transformed to applied psych-opinionated leaders.
- Foundation Psychology
- Introduction to Positive Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Introduction to Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Social Psychology
- Positive Emotions and Thoughts
- Abnormal Psychology
- Addictions and Interventions
- Diploma holder from Polytechnic or recognised PEI, or
- 2 GCE ‘A’ Level H2 passes with either KI or GP, or
- Mature students with minimum 2 years working experience holding either:
- 5 GCE ‘O’ Level credits with minimum C6 grade in English or equivalent
- ITE Higher NITEC
Speak to us and find out!
+65 6884 5161 / 6884 5162 / 6884 5177